Thursday, December 6

holiday gift guide #1: the quirky girl

I love all of the holiday gift guides my favorite bloggers come up with.  My readers are so diverse I decided to do something a little different - so I created gift guides based around some of my favorite fictional characters!  Today's is based on what I'd get Jess from New Girl if I were her Secret Santa.


  • Her Christmas card: Paper Source bicycle A6 holiday cards, $13.50 for 10
  • For her desk: Paper Source bicycle paper clips, $4.95
  • For fun: Paper Source ukelele, $29.95
  • For her wardrobe: Colorblock dress from ModCloth, $49.99 and GAP dot tights, $14.95
  • For her nails: Essie nail polish in Snap Happy, $8
  • For her blu-ray player: Elf blu-ray, $9.49 from Amazon


What fictional character from TV, movies, or books would have a gift list you'd love?


No comments:

Post a Comment