Saturday, August 6

Mellow Yellow... for rustic brides!


Rustic weddings make me swoon.

Sundance Wildflowers invitation by Minted

Rustic meets elegant in this bridal party attire featured by Elizabeth Anne Designs' blog


Laura and Will's centerpieces featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs' blog

I'm always a little jealous of brides in cowgirl boots - via Elizabeth Anne Designs' blog

That wraps up mellow yellow week!  We've seen yellow used in modern, elegant, eclectic, and rustic weddings.  Next week, I'll feature some recaps from our wedding, and continue the Pantone series with some posts on this fall's takes on orange and pink.  I've added even more yellow finds to my Pinterest boards if you want to check it out or follow. 

Hope y'all had a good one - and for those of you in the US whose states have tax holidays this weekend, happy shopping!  Will you be adding any touches of yellow to your home, wardrobe, or wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment