- Brett Eldredge's "Beat of the Music" is one of my favorite country songs this summer... country always ends up being my default musical genre for summer, after a spring of pop music and a fall and winter of mostly rock and indie stuff. Do any of you go through similar phases? I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Snippet and Ink features a backyard wedding with pretty Southern details.
- A surprising, romantic Oregon woodland engagement shoot at Bridal Musings.
- Over at Ruffled, a rustic chic New York wedding with gorgeous florals.
- These swimming babies made me smile.
- Loved Casey's favorite things about traveling.
- I'm going to try StyleBistro's travel photo tips!
- Last year I participated in a Sunday Social all about movies, rounded up poolside essentials in a lemon yellow color scheme, geeked out about SYTYCD, shared my favorite mixed-berry cobbler recipe, and shared some patriotic wedding inspiration.
- Two years ago, I shared Independence Day wardrobe inspiration, party decor ideas, and round-ups of dessert recipes and side dishes.
- Three years ago, I was working on last-minute wedding projects.