- Courrier's "Inch of Rope" was a Pandora discovery for me. I like it's epic, sweeping sound - I think fans of U2 and Imagine Dragons will enjoy this one. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- This edible flower cake from Design Love Fest is so amazing.
- Design*Sponge and Ruche present a tutorial for giant paper blooms.
- How cute are these rock candy place cards from Emmaline Bride?
- I think you will love this soft, romantic wedding from Jennifer Blair.
- Lia Griffith shares an easy, sweet DIY cupcake wrapper flower tutorial.
- Loving Jennifer Rizzo's watercolor spring lampshade tutorial.
- Melanie created the prettiest spring floral centerpiece for the Julep blog.
- Loving Southern Weddings' Spring Doins calendar!
- Last year I rounded up rainy day fashion ideas, white bridesmaid dress inspiration, explained how Mr. Q and I save money on groceries, completed my second Liebster Award survey, and shared my love story with Mr. Q for the Love and Marriage series.
- Two years ago I featured inspiration for an April Fool's wedding.